What We Do
Afterburn Physical Therapy (ABPT) operates a concierge (self-pay) practice. Our doctors work one on one with the patient with no limitations or restrictions set by an insurance company to manage and expedite recovery.
ABPT understands that a patient’s time is valuable. Patients get to schedule directly with their therapist for a 30, 45, or 60 minute treatment and have direct and unlimited access to their therapist daily. Working one on one with our patients allows us to always be on time. We call it our “no waiting room policy”.
ABPT works closely with personal trainers they know and trust to advance the patient far beyond “free of pain” to levels of fitness and wellness that can lead to higher prolonged quality of life.
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Neck Pain
- Numbness / Tingling in Arms or Legs
- Orthopedic Surgery Recovery
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Benefits of Physical Therapy
Physical therapists are movement experts who optimize quality of life through prescribed exercise, hands-on care, and patient education.
After making a diagnosis, physical therapists create personalized treatment plans that help their patients improve mobility, manage pain and other chronic conditions, recover from injury, and prevent future injury and chronic disease.
Physical therapists empower people to be active participants in their own treatment, and they work collaboratively with other health professionals to ensure patients receive comprehensive care.
Think Back. When was the last time you were pain free?
- Those who have turned to PT for liberation of pain and immobility have found their quality of life greatly improved
- In many cases, PT reduces pain without medication
- Improves mobility and motion
- Helps patients avoid surgery, in many cases
- According to APTA, 88% of PT patient’s say the care they received was beneficial to helping them return to normal activity, increasing their range of motion and decreasing pain
- 1 hour one-on-one evaluation that includes a personalized home exercise program
- Unlimited access to Physical Therapist via call/text/email
- No waiting period to start treatment
- Guaranteed to be always on time and on schedule “no waiting room policy”
- Schedule directly with Physical Therapist
- Avoid dealing with insurance
- No referral needed, treat your pain immediately
Explanation of Our Model
In a cash-based treatment model, the physical therapist enters into a contract with the patient to provide physical therapy services in a manner that both parties have determined will help them reach treatment goals most efficiently. The patient pays at the time of service, allowing the therapist to focus attention on providing the best possible service while keeping administrative costs low. You may pay for services using actual cash, a check, or a credit or debit card.
Typically, coding for physical therapy services provided (CPT codes) is determined using a complex matrix of “timed codes” and “untimed codes”. This often results in confusing patient bills, as the amount billed to insurance will vary visit to visit based on the exact services provided that day. Cash-based billing eliminates this confusion and allows for clarity in decision making on the part of the patient and their provider. Documentation for evaluations, treatment visits, and progress notes are performed just like any physical therapy practice and comply with all legal requirements.